- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
5 things to know before saying yes to a long-distance relationship
The pleasurable feeling of being with the one you love, sharply contrasted by the knowledge that that satisfaction and comfort will only be for a while;
Many shy away from long-distance relationships because, sincerely, it could get overwhelming.
The pleasurable feeling of being with the one you love, sharply contrasted by the knowledge that that satisfaction and comfort will only be for a while; when the morning comes, he/she would be gone and you’d be by yourself again.
There will be phone and video calls, messages and other means of communication but all those are hardly ever enough and you will miss the love of your life every single day she’s gone.
But that is only one part of the picture. Long-distance relationships are not just about the nostalgia and lonely nights.
Below, we list five things you’ll learn by being in long-distance relationships.
1. Importance of communication
It is common knowledge that communication is important in relationships and while everyone needs to understand and appreciate this, it is somewhat more relevant to people in long-distance relationships.
The effort to keep the relationship going will necessitate better, more consistent communication between you and your partner.
Simply because you know it is either you communicate well or risk the death of the relationship .