- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Photos: Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s last child graduates from secondary school
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s son, Michael has graduated from secondary school.
His mum and dad, Captain Michael Ekeinde, were at the graduation which took place over the weekend to celebrate him and they obviously couldn’t contain their excitement.
Sharing photos from the graduation ceremony, Omotola wrote:
We can’t Stay stillll! Our #Lastbornchild is Graduating! MickyBoy I know you warned us not to embarrass you today but pls forgive us in advance.
We are all Graduating too oh. Not easy having 4 kids out of secondary school. I went to chrisland and All 4 of my kids graduated from Chrisland as well ! It’s a surreal feeling. Freeeeeee ???????????? #chrislandschools #validictor.
See photos below: