- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Months after she dumped Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace, Monalisa Larson, 70-year-old Swedish grandma is engaged to her 19-year-old lover, Aziz Mawanda.
Recall that last year, Monalisa dumped the young singer after she claimed he wanted to impoverish her. Read here
Mawanda proposed to Monalisa on Saturday, July 14th, in Kampala, Uganda. He posted photos on his Facebook page, writing,
“She said “YES”
In photos posted days earlier, he said only death with separate them.
“Beautiful last days with bae? death will do us apart”
Larson hit the news headlines in 2015 when she started dating and later married then-28-year-old Guvnor Ace in a private wedding ceremony in Kampala. The marriage didn’t last as the 28-year-old musician was said to have dumped her after he allegedly used her to get to Europe. She claimed that Guvnor was after her money and was not genuinely in love with her as he always said.