- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Months after she dumped Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace, Monalisa Larson, 70-year-old Swedish grandma is engaged to her 19-year-old lover, Aziz Mawanda.
Recall that last year, Monalisa dumped the young singer after she claimed he wanted to impoverish her. Read here
Mawanda proposed to Monalisa on Saturday, July 14th, in Kampala, Uganda. He posted photos on his Facebook page, writing,
“She said “YES”
In photos posted days earlier, he said only death with separate them.
“Beautiful last days with bae? death will do us apart”
Larson hit the news headlines in 2015 when she started dating and later married then-28-year-old Guvnor Ace in a private wedding ceremony in Kampala. The marriage didn’t last as the 28-year-old musician was said to have dumped her after he allegedly used her to get to Europe. She claimed that Guvnor was after her money and was not genuinely in love with her as he always said.