- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Months after she dumped Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace, Monalisa Larson, 70-year-old Swedish grandma is engaged to her 19-year-old lover, Aziz Mawanda.
Recall that last year, Monalisa dumped the young singer after she claimed he wanted to impoverish her. Read here
Mawanda proposed to Monalisa on Saturday, July 14th, in Kampala, Uganda. He posted photos on his Facebook page, writing,
“She said “YES”
In photos posted days earlier, he said only death with separate them.
“Beautiful last days with bae? death will do us apart”
Larson hit the news headlines in 2015 when she started dating and later married then-28-year-old Guvnor Ace in a private wedding ceremony in Kampala. The marriage didn’t last as the 28-year-old musician was said to have dumped her after he allegedly used her to get to Europe. She claimed that Guvnor was after her money and was not genuinely in love with her as he always said.