- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
Months after she dumped Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace, Monalisa Larson, 70-year-old Swedish grandma is engaged to her 19-year-old lover, Aziz Mawanda.
Recall that last year, Monalisa dumped the young singer after she claimed he wanted to impoverish her. Read here
Mawanda proposed to Monalisa on Saturday, July 14th, in Kampala, Uganda. He posted photos on his Facebook page, writing,
“She said “YES”
In photos posted days earlier, he said only death with separate them.
“Beautiful last days with bae? death will do us apart”
Larson hit the news headlines in 2015 when she started dating and later married then-28-year-old Guvnor Ace in a private wedding ceremony in Kampala. The marriage didn’t last as the 28-year-old musician was said to have dumped her after he allegedly used her to get to Europe. She claimed that Guvnor was after her money and was not genuinely in love with her as he always said.