- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
5 money conversations you should always have with your family
As parents, while you try your best to achieve your financial goals, you at the same time make effort to teach your kids everything they need to know about how to make good financial decisions
Since having a family comes with so much financial responsibilities, having a regular conversation about these financial duties will sure help give the whole family a sense of direction.
As parents, while you try your best to achieve your financial goals, you at the same time make effort to teach your kids everything they need to know about how to make good financial decisions.
You really don’t need to be a financial expert to do this for the family. Children learn from examples, and whatever financial practices they learn from you will go a long way in shaping their relationship with money in future.
So, to inspire your kids about the best financial practices, these five tips shared by Kim Potgieter can help mould them into the personal finance experts you want them to be.