5 money conversations you should always have with your family
As parents, while you try your best to achieve your financial goals, you at the same time make effort to teach your kids everything they need to know about how to make good financial decisions
Since having a family comes with so much financial responsibilities, having a regular conversation about these financial duties will sure help give the whole family a sense of direction.
As parents, while you try your best to achieve your financial goals, you at the same time make effort to teach your kids everything they need to know about how to make good financial decisions.
You really don’t need to be a financial expert to do this for the family. Children learn from examples, and whatever financial practices they learn from you will go a long way in shaping their relationship with money in future.
So, to inspire your kids about the best financial practices, these five tips shared by Kim Potgieter can help mould them into the personal finance experts you want them to be.
1. Family Goals
- Church of Satan at Ohafia, Abia State destroyed and founder arrested
- Govt reacts to viral video of a Nigerian National tortured in Pakistan over debt of a suspected drug deal
- Man cries for help as he’s tortured in the Middle East after his uncle used him as collateral and absconded
- CAC pastor arrested for raping, impregnating daughter thrice in Ogun
- “He is my best friend not my lover”, Actress Adebimpe Oyebade debunks wedding Lateef Adedimeji
- Man who raped two-year-old girl sentenced to death in Kaduna
- Actors Guild of Nigeria visits Regina Daniels, names her baby “Nollywood Baby of the year”