5 money conversations you should always have with your family
As parents, while you try your best to achieve your financial goals, you at the same time make effort to teach your kids everything they need to know about how to make good financial decisions
Since having a family comes with so much financial responsibilities, having a regular conversation about these financial duties will sure help give the whole family a sense of direction.
As parents, while you try your best to achieve your financial goals, you at the same time make effort to teach your kids everything they need to know about how to make good financial decisions.
You really don’t need to be a financial expert to do this for the family. Children learn from examples, and whatever financial practices they learn from you will go a long way in shaping their relationship with money in future.
So, to inspire your kids about the best financial practices, these five tips shared by Kim Potgieter can help mould them into the personal finance experts you want them to be.
1. Family Goals
- COVID-19: Chinese medical team arrives Nigeria
- Five Nigerians test positive for coronavirus in China
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- 11 Nigerian Child stars of the 90s and 00s you won’t recognise today — #2 is married, #1 is the popular cheerful giver
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men
- Apostle Oritsejafor rains curses on Nigerians donating to FG to fight coronavirus
- Naira Marley’s fans defy lockdown, storm court to show support to him
- Bobrisky leaves little to the imagination as he flaunts his transformed body in bikini
- COVID-19: Trump pleads for prayers this Easter period as death toll approaches 15,000 in US
- Coronavirus: We’ve finally found the cure – Chinese govt