- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
Comedian A.Y’s lovely birthday message to Kate Henshaw as she celebrates today
Comedian, Ayo Makun has attrated the hearts of many Nigerians in a well coined birthday message to actress Kate Henshaw as she adds a year to her age today.
The comedian penned down a lovely piece which he he coined from all the movie titles the female entertainer featured in.
Giving the right up the title; “True Confession”, he was able to convince some of his fans that he was actually narrating a true life incident before he dropped the bombshell, explaining that he made the exceptional move using movies Kate acted in.
It’s a lengthy one.
Read the creative birthday message:
Dear Omono, 25 years ago at exactly ‘WHEN THE SUNSET’ was when Bob Manuel snatched you away from me, though my love for you was far ‘ABOVE DEATH’ as i trusted God to move on in 2003.
It was ‘A MILLION TEARS’ for you when you got to know ‘THE GAME MEN PLAY’ in 2006. I also got the good news that you felt ‘STRONGER THAN PAIN’ after your last experience in 2007.
Love brought me back to you, and I was there when ‘Basorge came again with his own eye service of ‘DO GOOD’. ‘BROKEN TEARS’ became mine in 2008, as the ‘ASSASSIN’S PRACTICE’ was what i had in mind at ‘THE MEETING’ where I was ‘BUSTED’ by ‘THE WOMEN’ who claimed to have understood ‘THE SCARS OF WOMANHOOD’ in your favour.
Omono, the spirit of ‘ROTI’ will not spare our oppressors from the ‘CONSEQUENCES’ of all the heartbreak they cost us. You may choose to want to believe that my coming back for you is already a ‘BROKEN AMBITION’ or the ‘END OF BATTLE’ concerning our ‘COUPLES AWARD’ goal from wayback, but you of all people should know that ‘FIGHTING FOR NOTHING’ is not the portion of a man with ‘NEW MONEY’.
NOTE: IF YOU LIKE GO AND TAG MY WIFE @midas_interiors WITH THE ABOVE FICTIONAL COMPOSITION DEDICATED TO KATE HENSHAW, OUR NOLLYWOOD FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT… USING SOME OF HER MOVIE TITLES OVER THE YEARS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE EVER SMILING DOWN TO EARTH FRIEND AND SISTER OF MINE @k8henshaw #yorubademons