- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Comedian A.Y’s lovely birthday message to Kate Henshaw as she celebrates today
Comedian, Ayo Makun has attrated the hearts of many Nigerians in a well coined birthday message to actress Kate Henshaw as she adds a year to her age today.
The comedian penned down a lovely piece which he he coined from all the movie titles the female entertainer featured in.
Giving the right up the title; “True Confession”, he was able to convince some of his fans that he was actually narrating a true life incident before he dropped the bombshell, explaining that he made the exceptional move using movies Kate acted in.
It’s a lengthy one.
Read the creative birthday message:
Dear Omono, 25 years ago at exactly ‘WHEN THE SUNSET’ was when Bob Manuel snatched you away from me, though my love for you was far ‘ABOVE DEATH’ as i trusted God to move on in 2003.
It was ‘A MILLION TEARS’ for you when you got to know ‘THE GAME MEN PLAY’ in 2006. I also got the good news that you felt ‘STRONGER THAN PAIN’ after your last experience in 2007.
Love brought me back to you, and I was there when ‘Basorge came again with his own eye service of ‘DO GOOD’. ‘BROKEN TEARS’ became mine in 2008, as the ‘ASSASSIN’S PRACTICE’ was what i had in mind at ‘THE MEETING’ where I was ‘BUSTED’ by ‘THE WOMEN’ who claimed to have understood ‘THE SCARS OF WOMANHOOD’ in your favour.
Omono, the spirit of ‘ROTI’ will not spare our oppressors from the ‘CONSEQUENCES’ of all the heartbreak they cost us. You may choose to want to believe that my coming back for you is already a ‘BROKEN AMBITION’ or the ‘END OF BATTLE’ concerning our ‘COUPLES AWARD’ goal from wayback, but you of all people should know that ‘FIGHTING FOR NOTHING’ is not the portion of a man with ‘NEW MONEY’.
NOTE: IF YOU LIKE GO AND TAG MY WIFE @midas_interiors WITH THE ABOVE FICTIONAL COMPOSITION DEDICATED TO KATE HENSHAW, OUR NOLLYWOOD FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT… USING SOME OF HER MOVIE TITLES OVER THE YEARS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE EVER SMILING DOWN TO EARTH FRIEND AND SISTER OF MINE @k8henshaw #yorubademons