- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
“I Want My Playful Wife Back” – Mercy Johnson’s husband says as actress is yet to recover from losing her mother
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson husband last week opened up on the condition of his wife, weeks after her mother passed away.
Prince Odi Okojiie told fans on Instagram on Friday that the actress is yet to fully recover from the loss of her dear mother, Madam Elizabeth Okojie.
She revealed this in response to fans question on MJ’s sudden weight loss.
“Wify isn’t herself yet, she’s still trying to heal after moms death. She asked to see @h.o.p.e.fashion today since its her birthday so i had to support her. I want my playful bestfriend/Wify back ooo. “