- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
“I Want My Playful Wife Back” – Mercy Johnson’s husband says as actress is yet to recover from losing her mother
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson husband last week opened up on the condition of his wife, weeks after her mother passed away.
Prince Odi Okojiie told fans on Instagram on Friday that the actress is yet to fully recover from the loss of her dear mother, Madam Elizabeth Okojie.
She revealed this in response to fans question on MJ’s sudden weight loss.
“Wify isn’t herself yet, she’s still trying to heal after moms death. She asked to see @h.o.p.e.fashion today since its her birthday so i had to support her. I want my playful bestfriend/Wify back ooo. “