- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
“I Want My Playful Wife Back” – Mercy Johnson’s husband says as actress is yet to recover from losing her mother
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson husband last week opened up on the condition of his wife, weeks after her mother passed away.
Prince Odi Okojiie told fans on Instagram on Friday that the actress is yet to fully recover from the loss of her dear mother, Madam Elizabeth Okojie.
She revealed this in response to fans question on MJ’s sudden weight loss.
“Wify isn’t herself yet, she’s still trying to heal after moms death. She asked to see @h.o.p.e.fashion today since its her birthday so i had to support her. I want my playful bestfriend/Wify back ooo. “