- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
“I Want My Playful Wife Back” – Mercy Johnson’s husband says as actress is yet to recover from losing her mother
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson husband last week opened up on the condition of his wife, weeks after her mother passed away.
Prince Odi Okojiie told fans on Instagram on Friday that the actress is yet to fully recover from the loss of her dear mother, Madam Elizabeth Okojie.
She revealed this in response to fans question on MJ’s sudden weight loss.
“Wify isn’t herself yet, she’s still trying to heal after moms death. She asked to see @h.o.p.e.fashion today since its her birthday so i had to support her. I want my playful bestfriend/Wify back ooo. “