- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
‘If heaven is where Adeboye, Kumuyi and others will go, I don’t want to go there’ –Angela Nwosu
Facebook s*x therapist, Angela Nwosu in a new post alleged that she wouldn’t want to go to heaven if that is where Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi and other religious leaders will be going to.
Angela Nwosu who claimed that heaven will be boring with religious leaders like Adeboye, Kumuyi and many others, also added that no Jesus above tells her how to live her life and she already has a God named Emeka that turns her on with reckless abandon.
Read her post below;
I don’t want to make heaven!
If heaven is where Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, David Oyedepo and all other religious leaders and people will go to after death, then I reject it with every fibre of my being. Heaven will sure be a very boring and unbearable place to be in, full of fake people and extortionists and heartless people. I want to be where Fela is and would be happy to see Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, etc, join me there.
The thing about me is I don’t ever want to be like you. You don’t believe that you can live the way that I do. Seriously, you act like life’s a recital from the bible and once you reach the end you won’t know where the time goes. I’m living through my flows so please enjoy the show. No Jesus above tells me how to live my life, I do this for me, am not ashamed, I do not hide. I already have a God that turns me on with reckless abandon. He’s the God that I see and believe in and his name is Emeka
So Save your prayers for your mothers, I’m doing fine, the last thing on my mind is the afterlife. The time is now, I live in the moment. I only think with logic, so keep your bleeping preaching, pity and emotions. I can never be broken even if I’m lost in the ocean, I still won’t give a Bleep where I’m supposedly going, ighotago? For real, I don’t want to spend eternity with any of you. Death is the only thing promised to us at birth. Save your ‘may God have mercy on you’ for your sisters that are doing abortions, for your brothers raping kids, for small girls with big God knacking other women’s husbands, for your pastors and your village people
There’s no time to waste once you enter this World, If you ask me, there is no afterlife and when I die, I will be satisfied with who I am and what I leave behind!