- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
“Women are all the same” – Timaya says as he reveals why his daughters do not trust him
In recent times, popular Nigerian musician Timaya has begun sharing more details from his personal life. He regularly shares photos and videos of his children.
His latest post is a video that sees him with his daughters just being ‘naughty’ around the house. It appears they wanted to know who was with him in his room.
In the caption, he wrote: “Every time this children checking and making sure am alone. Someone can not have peace. Women are all the same.”
Watch video below: