- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
“Women are all the same” – Timaya says as he reveals why his daughters do not trust him
In recent times, popular Nigerian musician Timaya has begun sharing more details from his personal life. He regularly shares photos and videos of his children.
His latest post is a video that sees him with his daughters just being ‘naughty’ around the house. It appears they wanted to know who was with him in his room.
In the caption, he wrote: “Every time this children checking and making sure am alone. Someone can not have peace. Women are all the same.”
Watch video below: