- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
- BREAKING: Customs orders complete border import, export ban
“Women are all the same” – Timaya says as he reveals why his daughters do not trust him
In recent times, popular Nigerian musician Timaya has begun sharing more details from his personal life. He regularly shares photos and videos of his children.
His latest post is a video that sees him with his daughters just being ‘naughty’ around the house. It appears they wanted to know who was with him in his room.
In the caption, he wrote: “Every time this children checking and making sure am alone. Someone can not have peace. Women are all the same.”
Watch video below: