- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
“Women are all the same” – Timaya says as he reveals why his daughters do not trust him
In recent times, popular Nigerian musician Timaya has begun sharing more details from his personal life. He regularly shares photos and videos of his children.
His latest post is a video that sees him with his daughters just being ‘naughty’ around the house. It appears they wanted to know who was with him in his room.
In the caption, he wrote: “Every time this children checking and making sure am alone. Someone can not have peace. Women are all the same.”
Watch video below: