- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
“Women are all the same” – Timaya says as he reveals why his daughters do not trust him
In recent times, popular Nigerian musician Timaya has begun sharing more details from his personal life. He regularly shares photos and videos of his children.
His latest post is a video that sees him with his daughters just being ‘naughty’ around the house. It appears they wanted to know who was with him in his room.
In the caption, he wrote: “Every time this children checking and making sure am alone. Someone can not have peace. Women are all the same.”
Watch video below: