- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Checkout stunning photos of this 4-year-old Nigerian girl who has been called ‘The Most Beautiful Girl In The World’ (Photos)
Official photographs of a 4-year-old Nigerian girl, are currently trending on social media, and have received positive reactions from virtually everyone who has come across it.
The internet sensation, Baby Jare, is one of the three siblings that lifestyle/portrait photographer, Mofe Bamuyiwa, took an interest in and involved in a professional shoot.
As soon as the beautiful photos emerged online, many social media users who were wowed with the beauty of the child, quickly described her as the ‘most beautiful girl in the world’.
Bamuyiwa who took to her Instagram page and shared the latest photos wrote:
“CHILDREN ARE A GIFT FROM HEAVEN.
I’m pretty excited and elated about my new style of child portraiture. Before I thought of Photographing the @the_j3_sisters , I have had frivolous ideas of how I can make artsy portraits of kids And do away from the norm .
The opportunity came and I had to take a bold step to express my ideas of how I want to take portraits of kids.
I want to portray the interception between her childhood and adulthood so both stay timeless. I could have made her smile and make her laugh out loud but I put her in their natural moments for us to see through their eyes.
Posing them as adults ! Was my trick to create it a timeless portrait. J A R E , when you clock 21 remember to do same pose and style.”