- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
5 Signs It’s Time To Quit That Relationship
How do you really know when it’s time to break up and move on?
Until we begin to understand that not every relationship has a future, we would continue to remain in unhealthy relationships instead of moving on. How do you really know when it’s time to break up and move on?
Below are 5 signs it’s time to quit that relationship
1. LACK OF TRUST
There is no point being in a relationship that lacks trust because trust is very important in every relationship. Your relationship would never move forward if you don’t trust your partner. If your partner doesn’t give you reasons to trust him or her, then it’s time to quit that relationship and move on.