5 Signs It’s Time To Quit That Relationship
How do you really know when it’s time to break up and move on?
Until we begin to understand that not every relationship has a future, we would continue to remain in unhealthy relationships instead of moving on. How do you really know when it’s time to break up and move on?
Below are 5 signs it’s time to quit that relationship
1. LACK OF TRUST
There is no point being in a relationship that lacks trust because trust is very important in every relationship. Your relationship would never move forward if you don’t trust your partner. If your partner doesn’t give you reasons to trust him or her, then it’s time to quit that relationship and move on.
- Blasphemy: Boko Haram leader, Shekau, faults Kano death sentencing
- #BBNaijaLockdown: I’m hopeless with you, Nengi tells Ozo
- Ex-Governor Ikedi Ohakim Arrested Over Alleged Fraud
- Mutilated body of a ship captain found inside a river in Delta
- Kano Shari’a court sentences 70-year-old man to death by stoning for defiling minor
- Court orders restrain sale of Shoprite
- VIDEO: Father Of Blue Eyed Kids Narrate His Story, Said He Never Abandon Family