5 Signs It’s Time To Quit That Relationship
How do you really know when it’s time to break up and move on?
Until we begin to understand that not every relationship has a future, we would continue to remain in unhealthy relationships instead of moving on. How do you really know when it’s time to break up and move on?
Below are 5 signs it’s time to quit that relationship
1. LACK OF TRUST
There is no point being in a relationship that lacks trust because trust is very important in every relationship. Your relationship would never move forward if you don’t trust your partner. If your partner doesn’t give you reasons to trust him or her, then it’s time to quit that relationship and move on.
- After defending her police parent, video of Lilian Afegbai’s mother agreeing to shooting a student surfaces
- Obasanjo speaks on #EndSARS protests, advises President Buhari
- Oldest Prostitute in Nairobi Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men
- Ambassador Coomassie apologizes for telling Buhari to use “Iron-fist” on #ENDSARS Protesters
- JUST IN: Buhari sacks Nigerian Copyright Commission chairman, Jaja
- The IGP Would Have Resigned By Now In A Sane Country – Falz
- Arrested #EndSARS protester narrates ordeal in detention, says I was forced to take off my bra