- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
5 Signs It’s Time To Quit That Relationship
How do you really know when it’s time to break up and move on?
Until we begin to understand that not every relationship has a future, we would continue to remain in unhealthy relationships instead of moving on. How do you really know when it’s time to break up and move on?
Below are 5 signs it’s time to quit that relationship
1. LACK OF TRUST
There is no point being in a relationship that lacks trust because trust is very important in every relationship. Your relationship would never move forward if you don’t trust your partner. If your partner doesn’t give you reasons to trust him or her, then it’s time to quit that relationship and move on.