5 Signs It’s Time To Quit That Relationship
How do you really know when it’s time to break up and move on?
Until we begin to understand that not every relationship has a future, we would continue to remain in unhealthy relationships instead of moving on. How do you really know when it’s time to break up and move on?
Below are 5 signs it’s time to quit that relationship
1. LACK OF TRUST
There is no point being in a relationship that lacks trust because trust is very important in every relationship. Your relationship would never move forward if you don’t trust your partner. If your partner doesn’t give you reasons to trust him or her, then it’s time to quit that relationship and move on.
- Davido slams Eedris Abdulkareem after the veteran rapper praised him as “the only Odogwu”
- Tongues wag as Anita Joseph dances indecently around kids (Video)
- ”Expose my daughter’s killers within seven days”, Mother of 18-year-old who was raped and murdered begs God
- Biafra: Why Asari Dokubo is attacking me, Nnamdi Kanu opens up
- Video: Mother breaks down in tears as her 4-year-old daughter narrates how she was raped by school uncle
- Lady who accused Dbanj of rape reveals herself, shares Whatsapp screenshot as proof
- ‘I don’t want to birth my child in a society like this’ – Regina Daniels cries out amidst rape and killings
- Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface
- Racial Killings: Protesters defy heavy rain in Lagos, march in solidarity with blacks against white brutality
- “Soon it will be a wheelchair”, Kemi Olunloyo reacts to Davido’s situation on crutches