- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
- Police accidentally shoot Election observer dead in Enugu
Top 6 Lies Men Tell Just To Get Into Your Pants
When a guy comes your way, be sure to access him properly, lest you fall for one of the following lies…
If a man really wants a woman he perceives he can’t get the easy way, he usually cooks up different stories he can tell her to win her heart (more like deceive her into giving in to his desires), and that is why women must be more careful in dealing with men. When a guy comes your way, be sure to access him properly, lest you fall for one of the following lies…the top 6 lies men tell just to get into your pants. Read, and thank me later…
1. I’M SINGLE…AND READY TO MINGLE
When a man desperately wants to get in bed with you, he’s going to do everything he can to achieve that purpose, and that includes lying about his relationship status. If he tells you he has a girlfriend, chances are you’ll run in the other direction. One of the common lies men tell is that they’re single when they’re actually in a relationship. Sometimes you have to take his word for it, but if you take the time to do some digging of your own, you might find out something that will kill-off any feeling you have for him.