- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
18 Signs Your Relationship is about to End
Love is love, that absolutely beautiful feeling that sweeps you up your feet and dumps you in a relationship with someone who is equally giddy with the same thing you’re high on.
While a number of people float forever in that bubble, several other persons get high enough, only to come crashing back to earth.
Enough of the parables, the point is, love sometimes dries up, leaving you feeling empty and terrible with yourself.
When that feeling descends upon you, it means your ‘fairytale’ is coming to an end already.
So, here are 18 of the things you will notice when that time comes…
1. Your interests grow different over time.