- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
Getting Married Young: Pros And Cons
He who finds a wife has found a good thing. Marriage is a good thing, a fairy tale experience, and another world entirely. This is the world you want to raise your kids in. You want them all around you. A lot of people see marriage as an achievement, which is fine. But what are the pros and cons of getting hitched so young?
So many things can make couples tie the knot between the ages of 18 and 21. They are adults, after all. It could be love. It could be pressure in some cases and it could be pregnancy. Below are some pros and cons of getting married early.
You’ll give birth early
Marrying young helps you give birth at an early age. This is especially good for women. Your body is still growing and so are your kids. You can play around with them because you can.
You’ll skip the dirty old pasts
If you both are first lovers, then you have no cause for alarm about some ugly pasts you need to bury.
Your sex life might become boring
Marrying young can cause your love and sex life to burn out, especially if you both have no experience.
You’ll have to deal with immaturity
When you get married at a young age, you might both lack the maturity needed to make your marriage and home a success. Age plays a key role when it comes to managing someone from a different background.