- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
5 Signs You Are Not Over Your Ex
Sometimes you think that you are over your ex, but you realize that you still think of them all the time and cannot stop. These are signs that you have not gotten over your ex.
1. You can’t stop stalking them on social media
This act is mostly common among ladies. They find it difficult to stay away from their ex’s social media page. They want to know what he has been up to, who he is dating and if he still has her pictures on his social media pages.
2. You still communicate
You can’t do without communicating in a day, and whenever you feel sad and lonely, your ex is the first person you call for help. If you don’t receive a call or text in a day from your ex, you become restless.
3. You can’t stop thinking about them
You can’t stop thinking about your ex all day and you can’t avoid them no matter how hard you try to.
4. You still engage in sexual intercourse
If you cannot do without having sex with your ex or you are restless until you have sex with your ex, this is a strong sign that you have not gotten over them and it might be difficult to do so.
The best way to get rid of such a person is to remember the reason why you broke up in the first place.
5. You get hurt when you see him with someone else
Being jealous when you see your ex with someone else can be a sign that you have not gotten over them. Ask yourself why you should be jealous if such a person decides to move on.