5 mistakes you are making during foreplay
While foreplay is almost always the lead up to another sexy time act, that doesn’t mean that it has to be boring, repetitive, or even stale
Blow jobs, hand jobs, and make-out sessions are obvious ones, but it’s time that we give foreplay some attention in this post and in real life.
Foreplay is seen as the warm-up before the real act. At worst, it’s seen as something that guys feel that they have to do for us. While foreplay is almost always the lead up to another sexy time act, that doesn’t mean that it has to be boring, repetitive, or even stale. So to ensure you’re getting the most out of things, check out the 5 mistakes that you and bae are probably making during foreplay below.
1. Faking it
Faking orgasms isn’t a good idea and pretending that you like something during foreplay isn’t a good idea, either. It’s understandable if you don’t want to hurt bae’s feelings, but it’s important that you speak up, especially if you’re uncomfortable.
- Dating a yahoo boy is dangerous, Fraudster’s ex-girlfriend recounts how she escaped being used for ritual
- Nigeria Police reacts to viral video of security officer assaulting man
- EFCC presents witnesses against Mompha’s alleged accomplices
- BBN’s Nina Ivy and her husband welcome baby boy in the US
- Photos: Ghanaian man pours hot water on his breastfeeding wife’s breast in Enugu
- BREAKING: One million boys’ gang leader, Ebila shot dead in Ibadan
- Man arrested for holding American lover captive in Lagos hotel for 16 months