- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
5 mistakes you are making during foreplay
While foreplay is almost always the lead up to another sexy time act, that doesn’t mean that it has to be boring, repetitive, or even stale
Blow jobs, hand jobs, and make-out sessions are obvious ones, but it’s time that we give foreplay some attention in this post and in real life.
Foreplay is seen as the warm-up before the real act. At worst, it’s seen as something that guys feel that they have to do for us. While foreplay is almost always the lead up to another sexy time act, that doesn’t mean that it has to be boring, repetitive, or even stale. So to ensure you’re getting the most out of things, check out the 5 mistakes that you and bae are probably making during foreplay below.
1. Faking it
Faking orgasms isn’t a good idea and pretending that you like something during foreplay isn’t a good idea, either. It’s understandable if you don’t want to hurt bae’s feelings, but it’s important that you speak up, especially if you’re uncomfortable.