- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
5 mistakes you are making during foreplay
While foreplay is almost always the lead up to another sexy time act, that doesn’t mean that it has to be boring, repetitive, or even stale
Blow jobs, hand jobs, and make-out sessions are obvious ones, but it’s time that we give foreplay some attention in this post and in real life.
Foreplay is seen as the warm-up before the real act. At worst, it’s seen as something that guys feel that they have to do for us. While foreplay is almost always the lead up to another sexy time act, that doesn’t mean that it has to be boring, repetitive, or even stale. So to ensure you’re getting the most out of things, check out the 5 mistakes that you and bae are probably making during foreplay below.
1. Faking it
Faking orgasms isn’t a good idea and pretending that you like something during foreplay isn’t a good idea, either. It’s understandable if you don’t want to hurt bae’s feelings, but it’s important that you speak up, especially if you’re uncomfortable.