- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
7 mistakes people make in their 20s
Some of the decisions and mistakes people make in their 20s can actually end up affecting the rest of their lives in a good or bad way.
Have you ever made a mistake that you still can’t figure out how it happened? Such is what characterizes the life of people in their 20s.
Some of the decisions and mistakes people make in their 20s can actually end up affecting the rest of their lives in a good or bad way. And because people at this age bracket are adventurous in nature, they tend to make gross mistakes.
These are seven common mistakes people make in their 20s;
1. Wasting time
Slogans such as “Life starts at 40” are common among people in their 20s. They feel like they have all the time to in the world and are never in a hurry to do anything. A lot of time that could have been used in acquiring new skills and reading is spent lazing around and unnecessary partying.