7 mistakes people make in their 20s
Some of the decisions and mistakes people make in their 20s can actually end up affecting the rest of their lives in a good or bad way.
Have you ever made a mistake that you still can’t figure out how it happened? Such is what characterizes the life of people in their 20s.
Some of the decisions and mistakes people make in their 20s can actually end up affecting the rest of their lives in a good or bad way. And because people at this age bracket are adventurous in nature, they tend to make gross mistakes.
These are seven common mistakes people make in their 20s;
1. Wasting time
Slogans such as “Life starts at 40” are common among people in their 20s. They feel like they have all the time to in the world and are never in a hurry to do anything. A lot of time that could have been used in acquiring new skills and reading is spent lazing around and unnecessary partying.
- VIDEO: “Wealthy Igbo Group” ready to pay Pakistan Gang to set tortured Nigerian free
- Dubai police arrest 22-yr-old Nigerian for online dating scam
- REVEALED: Identity of “ANDREW” who fled and left his brother for torture after a failed drug deal in Pakistan
- Man cries for help as he’s tortured in the Middle East after his uncle used him as collateral and absconded
- Govt reacts to viral video of a Nigerian National tortured in Pakistan over debt of a suspected drug deal
- Hushpuppi’s lawyer Gal Pissetzky reveals client’s legitimate business, says he’s innocent
- $9.7m, £74,000 found in my house are gifts, ex-NNPC GMD Yakubu tells court