- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
7 mistakes people make in their 20s
Some of the decisions and mistakes people make in their 20s can actually end up affecting the rest of their lives in a good or bad way.
Have you ever made a mistake that you still can’t figure out how it happened? Such is what characterizes the life of people in their 20s.
Some of the decisions and mistakes people make in their 20s can actually end up affecting the rest of their lives in a good or bad way. And because people at this age bracket are adventurous in nature, they tend to make gross mistakes.
These are seven common mistakes people make in their 20s;
1. Wasting time
Slogans such as “Life starts at 40” are common among people in their 20s. They feel like they have all the time to in the world and are never in a hurry to do anything. A lot of time that could have been used in acquiring new skills and reading is spent lazing around and unnecessary partying.