7 mistakes people make in their 20s
Some of the decisions and mistakes people make in their 20s can actually end up affecting the rest of their lives in a good or bad way.
Have you ever made a mistake that you still can’t figure out how it happened? Such is what characterizes the life of people in their 20s.
Some of the decisions and mistakes people make in their 20s can actually end up affecting the rest of their lives in a good or bad way. And because people at this age bracket are adventurous in nature, they tend to make gross mistakes.
These are seven common mistakes people make in their 20s;
1. Wasting time
Slogans such as “Life starts at 40” are common among people in their 20s. They feel like they have all the time to in the world and are never in a hurry to do anything. A lot of time that could have been used in acquiring new skills and reading is spent lazing around and unnecessary partying.
- Funke Akindele, Oluwo of Iwo, Seyi Makinde and other ‘clowns of Covid-19’
- 8 Nollywood actresses with smoking addiction — #5 is Asthmatic
- Three Nigerian nationals arrested in India with 2.4 Kg of heroin
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- BREAKING: Court sentences Funke Akindele, husband to 14-day community service
- Pastor Ashimolowo speaks on 5G and Anti-Christ, counters Pastors Chris
- 9 Cameroonian migrants arrested for illegal entry into Cross River state
- MTN Nigeria tested 5G without license in Abuja, Lagos, Calabar; First trial powered by Huawei, others
- FG locked down Lagos and Abuja so they can install 5G network, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome insists
- Coronavirus: We’ve finally found the cure – Chinese govt