- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
This Is How To Know Your Partner’s Love Language Today
people respond best to certain actions and to get the best out of your relationship, you have to know what your partner’s favourite action is.
Dr. Gary Chapman’s book, “The 5 Love Languages” was published since 1995 but remains a bestseller till date.
In the book Dr. Chapman, through 30 years of experience arrives at the conclusion that relationships will be easier if only couples could understand each others love languages.
He says people respond best to certain actions and to get the best out of your relationship, you have to know what your partner’s favourite action is.
While all the languages are great and should be a part of all relationships, there’s always a predominant one and that’s the one to mostly focus on.
1. Physical Touch
Partners like this are very hands on. They’re always willing to cuddle, hug, kiss, and generally just continuously be in physical contact with your body
Physical neglect and abuse should be avoided with this kind of partner. It kills them on the inside.