- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
This Is How To Know Your Partner’s Love Language Today
people respond best to certain actions and to get the best out of your relationship, you have to know what your partner’s favourite action is.
Dr. Gary Chapman’s book, “The 5 Love Languages” was published since 1995 but remains a bestseller till date.
In the book Dr. Chapman, through 30 years of experience arrives at the conclusion that relationships will be easier if only couples could understand each others love languages.
He says people respond best to certain actions and to get the best out of your relationship, you have to know what your partner’s favourite action is.
While all the languages are great and should be a part of all relationships, there’s always a predominant one and that’s the one to mostly focus on.
1. Physical Touch
Partners like this are very hands on. They’re always willing to cuddle, hug, kiss, and generally just continuously be in physical contact with your body
Physical neglect and abuse should be avoided with this kind of partner. It kills them on the inside.