- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
This Is How To Know Your Partner’s Love Language Today
people respond best to certain actions and to get the best out of your relationship, you have to know what your partner’s favourite action is.
Dr. Gary Chapman’s book, “The 5 Love Languages” was published since 1995 but remains a bestseller till date.
In the book Dr. Chapman, through 30 years of experience arrives at the conclusion that relationships will be easier if only couples could understand each others love languages.
He says people respond best to certain actions and to get the best out of your relationship, you have to know what your partner’s favourite action is.
While all the languages are great and should be a part of all relationships, there’s always a predominant one and that’s the one to mostly focus on.
1. Physical Touch
Partners like this are very hands on. They’re always willing to cuddle, hug, kiss, and generally just continuously be in physical contact with your body
Physical neglect and abuse should be avoided with this kind of partner. It kills them on the inside.