- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
This Is How To Know Your Partner’s Love Language Today
people respond best to certain actions and to get the best out of your relationship, you have to know what your partner’s favourite action is.
Dr. Gary Chapman’s book, “The 5 Love Languages” was published since 1995 but remains a bestseller till date.
In the book Dr. Chapman, through 30 years of experience arrives at the conclusion that relationships will be easier if only couples could understand each others love languages.
He says people respond best to certain actions and to get the best out of your relationship, you have to know what your partner’s favourite action is.
While all the languages are great and should be a part of all relationships, there’s always a predominant one and that’s the one to mostly focus on.
1. Physical Touch
Partners like this are very hands on. They’re always willing to cuddle, hug, kiss, and generally just continuously be in physical contact with your body
Physical neglect and abuse should be avoided with this kind of partner. It kills them on the inside.