- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
6 Things That Make Women Want To Cheat
women are known to have cheated on their partners just as much as men have. While the causes for men are usually simple, figuring out women can be difficult
No matter what the reason is or how many justifications you put forward, cheating in a relationship is bad. It’s one of the cardinal sins in life that you do not cheat on your partner, spouse or other half. If you don’t like the person or have troubles with them, you either sort it out or just leave.
What people don’t realize, is that women are known to have cheated on their partners just as much as men have. While the causes for men are usually simple, figuring out women can be difficult. Listed below are 6 reasons why a woman might cheat.
6. Emotional Connection
At least 90% of the men’s reason for cheating has to be physical reasons. They couldn’t keep it in their pants. However, in most women’s cases, cheating is done due to lack of emotional connection. More often or not, women feel that they have lost the emotional spark they had with their partners. Maybe their lives have become all about being the perfect wife and mother and she misses the little things that a man used to do for her. So when a woman feels this way, and she meets somebody who connects with her on the emotional level, she will end up cheating.