4 ways to be better in bed than any other lady he’s been with
Here’s how to have deeper intimacy and greater pleasure during sex.
You and your partner might have a great life, yet wish you could figure out how to be better in bed and have really good sex together.
You can try all kinds of fancy sex tips and tricks and sex positions in an effort to make sex more intimate and blissful with orgasmic pleasure. Here’s how to have deeper intimacy and greater pleasure during sex.
1. Know what you like most
A woman who knows her body from the inside out will be able to also direct a sexual partner and take charge of her pleasure. When you know what turns you on, you can help your boyfriend to understand how to turn you on. That’s why the key ingredient to having a great sex life is knowing your own physical body. This will also help you improve communication with your partner, which can increase your comfort in expressing your bedroom needs.
- Apostle rains curses on Nigerians donating to FG to fight coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Chinese doctors can’t attend to our patients, NMA, NARD insist
- COVID-19: Chinese medical team arrives Nigeria
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- Scientists discover new therapy that helps severely ill Coronavirus patients recover in 72 hours
- Bobrisky leaves little to the imagination as he flaunts his transformed body in bikini
- Man kills monarch for allegedly snatching his wife
- 11 Nigerian Child stars of the 90s and 00s you won’t recognise today — #2 is married, #1 is the popular cheerful giver
- Chinese Doctors: ”Hold Buhari, APC responsible for any COVID-19 upsurge”, PDP tells Nigerians
- Five Nigerians test positive for coronavirus in China