- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
5 Bad Financial Habits You Need To Stop To Get Out Of Debt Today
If you’re a chronic debtor and you’ve never asked yourself why, you just have to start paying attention to your financial habits.
The truth is, most people want to save money and live a good enviable lifestyle but their financial habits throw them into debts every month.
How then do you break this? It is simple, you just need to stop certain habits that make you a perpetual debtor.
So, here are five bad financial habits you need to break to get out of debts.
1. Impulse buying
Impulse buying has been identified as one the habits that lead people to a series of dangerous spending behaviours such as unplanned and poor purchasing decision.
If what you buy is dictated by impulse, you may not take you through month end, let alone savings. You need to stop this to improve your spending and saving habits.