- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
5 Bad Financial Habits You Need To Stop To Get Out Of Debt Today
If you’re a chronic debtor and you’ve never asked yourself why, you just have to start paying attention to your financial habits.
The truth is, most people want to save money and live a good enviable lifestyle but their financial habits throw them into debts every month.
How then do you break this? It is simple, you just need to stop certain habits that make you a perpetual debtor.
So, here are five bad financial habits you need to break to get out of debts.
1. Impulse buying
Impulse buying has been identified as one the habits that lead people to a series of dangerous spending behaviours such as unplanned and poor purchasing decision.
If what you buy is dictated by impulse, you may not take you through month end, let alone savings. You need to stop this to improve your spending and saving habits.