- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
5 Bad Financial Habits You Need To Stop To Get Out Of Debt Today
If you’re a chronic debtor and you’ve never asked yourself why, you just have to start paying attention to your financial habits.
The truth is, most people want to save money and live a good enviable lifestyle but their financial habits throw them into debts every month.
How then do you break this? It is simple, you just need to stop certain habits that make you a perpetual debtor.
So, here are five bad financial habits you need to break to get out of debts.
1. Impulse buying
Impulse buying has been identified as one the habits that lead people to a series of dangerous spending behaviours such as unplanned and poor purchasing decision.
If what you buy is dictated by impulse, you may not take you through month end, let alone savings. You need to stop this to improve your spending and saving habits.