- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
See the “jet” The Lord’s Chosen Church launched for evangelism in Lagos (PHOTOS)
The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries has launched a new land craft to further aid their street evangelism in Lagos state.
The land craft which is designed to look like an aircraft doesn’t fly, its a road vehicle.
The newly acquired land craft was dedicated by Pastor Amadi Chidozie, the Lagos State coordinator of The Lord’s Chosen Church.
According to the church, the land craft was constructed and launched in order to aid the members during evangelism and publicity.
See more photos below: