- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
‘Europe More Ready For The Afrobeats Genre’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals
Tiwa is currently in London as she is gearing up to headline her first concert at the 5,000 person capacity Indigo O2 and says 60 percent of tickets have already been sold for the event scheduled for August 24.
“It’s exciting because I started my music in London so it’s a beautiful feeling to go back there and do my first headline show,” she said in an interview with Ebro Darden on Beats 1 radio.
“We are already 60% sold out so I’m just super excited. I can’t wait to vibe with my London peeps.
“I think for now Europe is much more ready for Afrobeats. We’re kind of focusing our energy on the UK and Europe.
“We’re still doing stuff in the US but it just seems like Europe is so ready.”
When asked if she is still signed to Roc Nation, the ‘Malo’ Singer replied “yeah,” saying she’s “still working”.
Tiwa Savage also premiered her new song, ‘Lova Lova‘ which features Duncan Mighty on the Beats 1 radio show
Commenting on the song, she said it’s “basically a girl telling a guy ‘I’m willing to do everything. Whatever you need in the bedroom, in the kitchen…’ But at the end of the day don’t just see me the next day and act brand new like you don’t know who I am or what we’ve just been doing.”