- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
3 Reasons why you shouldn’t shy away from sexting with your boo
engaging in the practice with your partner is that it adds some to the sex experience in your relationship or wedding.
Sexting is sending, receiving, or forwarding sexual messages, photographs or images of sexual, majorly between mobile phones and smart devices.
The simple/direct advantage of engaging in the practice with your partner is that it adds some to the sex experience in your relationship or wedding.
Asides that though, there are other ways sexting might be advantageous to your relationship/marriage and below are three of them.
1. Validation and reassurance
There is always a concern about appearance, body shape and the changes people’s bodies go through over time. Sexting helps deal with this in a way.
Here’s how: by constantly raving about your partner’s body, and graphically painting to them the things you like about their body and the things you’d love to do about their body, you take away any fear they may have about no longer being sexy enough for you.
Your partner gets the memo that you’ve still got hots for him or her, and you’re still dying for that body, despite whatever insecurities they might have.
You have no idea how far this kind of reassurance goes.
2. Improved emotional intimacy
Sexting improves the sex experience between you and your partner, and sex in turn increases emotional intimacy and even emotional well-being.
3. A continuously-active sex
Sexting often involves sharing fantasies, seductive comments or sultry pictures and has been rightly described as a form of foreplay on its own.
Exchange of sexually-charged messages can help create anticipation and build up tension, which surely has a way creating the perfect ground for either an explosive quickie, or a long long night [or day] of tender loving, depending on when the tension becomes unbearable.