Top Health Benefits Of Pawpaw Leaves Juice You Should Know Today
We are sure that the number of helpful qualities of the herb will surprise you.
Pawpaw leaves juice can help in treatment of Dengue fever
Papaya leaf juice is the most advisable remedy in the case of Dengue fever. Infected Aedes mosquitoes can cause this fever. The extract from papaya leaf is known for the ability to increase the blood platelet count, and that is very helpful in the case of this fever.
Pawpaw leaves juice has recognized anti-malarial properties
Because of a unique compound that is called acetogenin, pawpaw leaves juice can prevent such dangerous disease as malaria.
The juice is good for the liver
Pawpaw plant has known liver cleansing properties, and it makes the plant a good remedy for healing many chronic liver diseases, liver cirrhosis and jaundice.
Pawpaw leaves juice supports your digestion
Because of such elements as chymopapain and papain enzymes the juice of pawpaw leaves considers as good aid for digestion, a means to clean the colon and prevent constipation. The juice is also used in the treatment of stomach ulcers.
The leaves of pawpaw are rich in amylase and protease. These are enzymes that are very helpful for the proper work of digestion. The plant itself has anti-inflammatory properties that help to treat diseases related to inflammation of stomach or colon. The juice of pawpaw leaves also helps to fight against bacteria in the case of peptic ulcers.
Pawpaw leaves juice helps with diabetics
Pawpaw leaves juice is very helpful if a person suffers diabetics because the herb helps to regulate the process of insulin production.
- Suspected fraudster Hushpuppi’s bail attempt fails in US
- Dating a yahoo boy is dangerous, Fraudster’s ex-girlfriend recounts how she escaped being used for ritual
- Nigeria Police reacts to viral video of security officer assaulting man
- EFCC presents witnesses against Mompha’s alleged accomplices
- BBN’s Nina Ivy and her husband welcome baby boy in the US
- Photos: Ghanaian man pours hot water on his breastfeeding wife’s breast in Enugu
- BREAKING: One million boys’ gang leader, Ebila shot dead in Ibadan