- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Health Benefits of Drinking Bitter Leaf Water Revealed
It is known that bitter leaf is actively used in medicine
Here we have another health-related topic. This time we are going to tell you about the benefits of drinking bitter leaf water. This herb has been known in Africa for many years, but what about modern research? Read on to know more.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING BITTER LEAF WATER?
It is known that bitter leaf is actively used in medicine. Bitter leaf water may be the most popular product made of this herb.
Here we have the list of health benefits of drinking bitter leaf water:
- The product is rich in vitamins, proteins and minerals;
- Bitter leaf water can help women to stay young for a longer time, because it contains ß-carotene that positively affect female gender hormones;
- It is beneficial to drink bitter leaf water to improve appetite;
- The product is helpful in treating Ringworm and some other kinds of skin infections;
- It helps lactating mothers to produce milk;
- Another bitter leaf water benefit is that it helps to cure cough;