- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
Health Benefits of Drinking Bitter Leaf Water Revealed
It is known that bitter leaf is actively used in medicine
Here we have another health-related topic. This time we are going to tell you about the benefits of drinking bitter leaf water. This herb has been known in Africa for many years, but what about modern research? Read on to know more.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING BITTER LEAF WATER?
It is known that bitter leaf is actively used in medicine. Bitter leaf water may be the most popular product made of this herb.
Here we have the list of health benefits of drinking bitter leaf water:
- The product is rich in vitamins, proteins and minerals;
- Bitter leaf water can help women to stay young for a longer time, because it contains ß-carotene that positively affect female gender hormones;
- It is beneficial to drink bitter leaf water to improve appetite;
- The product is helpful in treating Ringworm and some other kinds of skin infections;
- It helps lactating mothers to produce milk;
- Another bitter leaf water benefit is that it helps to cure cough;