Top Benefits Of Carrot Oil For Your Skin And Hair
If you suffer from dandruff, you can use carrot oil to help you out. So if your scalp is drier than the Sahara Desert, apply some carrot oil to it and your scalp will soon be able to produce its own oils and stay moisturised.
Overall, carrot oil is beneficial for the whole body. It can help you refresh your immune system, improve your kidneys and liver, aid against rheumatism and arthritis and do many more amazing things. However, it is mostly known for its positive effects on hair and skin. So let’s talk about carrot oil benefits you can enjoy today.
CARROT OIL BENEFITS FOR SKIN
Thanks to all the vitamins contained in carrot oil, it is great for the skin. In fact, lots of skincare products use it as one of the main ingredients. However, you do not necessarily need to buy some costly creams and masks to enjoy the benefits of carrot oil for skin.
And what exactly are those benefits? Well, for starters, carrot oil has amazing anti-ageing properties. By gently massaging just a teaspoon of oil to your face before sleep, you can smooth out your wrinkles and make your skin youthful and supple. You can even make your own potent anti-aging serum by mixing 6 drops of carrot seed oil, 4 drops of clary sage oil and 2 tbsp. of macadamia nut oil. Apply it before sleep and forget about the wrinkles!
Apart from making your skin look and feel younger, carrot oil also helps to balance it out. So whether you have very dry or extremely oily skin, you can use the oil to improve the state of your skin. It is also great for bringing life to the skin, so try it out if your skin has been looking grey and dull.
Another great carrot oil benefit is that it can be used to lighten the skin. Now, do not expect any dramatic results, especially right away, but after some time of using carrot oil for skin lightening, your skin will become a few shades lighter. Moreover, you can use this oil to deal with dark spots and discolorations.
If you suffer from acne, carrot oil should become your best friend. It can moisturise your skin without clogging the pores, which is exactly what you need. In order to deal with acne, clean and dry your face, and then apply carrot oil with a cotton swab to each problem area. Let it dry and go to sleep. Overnight, the oil will work its magic, and you will be able to see the first results in the morning.
We all know that UV rays from the sun are damaging for our skin, but not all of us actually do much about this. If you are one of the people who always forget to apply sunscreen before going out, carrot oil can help you deal with the damage from the sun. Just mix five drops of it with a quarter of a cup of aloe vera gel and apply to the damaged skin. You will feel instant relief, and your skin will be able to recuperate.
We cannot imagine how many more benefits of carrot oil for your skin you might want, so let’s move on to the hair.
- Davido slams Eedris Abdulkareem after the veteran rapper praised him as “the only Odogwu”
- Tongues wag as Anita Joseph dances indecently around kids (Video)
- ‘I don’t want to birth my child in a society like this’ – Regina Daniels cries out amidst rape and killings
- Tonto Dikeh fumes over Bobrisky’s N1.5m photoshoot
- Government reacts to viral video of a Nigerian man beaten to death in India
- Racial Killings: Protesters defy heavy rain in Lagos, march in solidarity with blacks against white brutality
- Nigerian lady shares footage of a middle-age man who molested her throughout 4-hrs journey to Akure
- Pastor Adeboye reacts to killing of UNIBEN undergraduate
- #JusticeForUwa: Suspect linked to rape and murder of Uwa has been arrested
- Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface