- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Speedy Darlington reacts to the news of Falz hanging out with Diddy
earlier this week was reported that Nigerian rapper, actor and social commentator, Falz met with American rapper, Diddy in Los Angeles. However, not everybody is impressed with this meeting.
Comic musician, Speedy Darlington, has reacted to the news that Falz was hanging out with international music star, Diddy.
Speedy does not seem too happy at the news and he made his feelings known.
In a now deleted post on Instagram, Speedy explained that Nigerian entertainers are never original and like to copy, seeing as Falz only seems to have taken an interest in Diddy because of him.
Perhaps because he knew the post would generate a lot of reactions, Speed Darlington deleted it from Instagram not long after.
Recall that sometime ago, the American Hip-Hop star posted a video of Falz’s This is Nigeria song on his Instagram page, showing that the song now has international recognition. Perhaps their meeting has something to do with that. Also, it might be that they have something in the works, but time will tell.