- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
After Wizkid made headlines for gifting his manager, a Richard Millie Watch, at a huge sum of N40million, social media users decided to investigate the authenticity of the watch.
While some followers appreciated him for his generosity, some expressed their doubts about the news. They claimed that the singer hardly buys expensive stuff for himself, let alone someone else.
A fresh report has emerged, and it alleges that the watch which Wizkid flaunted on social media for his manager is fake.
According to a man on Twitter, the color of the straps of the Richard Millie watch are not synonymous with what the company produces.
The twitter user identified as Sunkami wrote:
Baba don Cast
Made in China Richard mille(crack)”