- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Beautiful photos from the 40th birthday party of Daddy Freeze’s babymama
Over the weekend Benedicta, the babymama of controversial OAP , Daddy Freeze, had her birthday – 40 and fabulous – and the birthday dinner was held at the Southern Sun hotel in Ikoyi.
The couple, who are both divorced celebrated with their five children, four of who belonged to Elechi’s former husband and the three-year-old son, Jason, she had for Daddy Freeze.
The controversial couple became an item publicly in 2015 when the acrimony between Daddy Freeze and his estranged wife, Opeyemi Olarinde, who had two kids for him, became public knowledge.
It was alleged by a certain social media user, Andela, that Freeze snatched Elechi from her husband, who is Freeze’s best friend. Freeze was said to have impregnated her while in her husband’s house.
He denied all allegations.
Formerly married to Mr Paul Odekina, a top management staff at Total Nigeria, Benedicta is a chef, runs a restaurant in Lagos and her partner, Daddy Freeze, never ceases to sing praises of her culinary skills on his social media handles especially IG.
She revealed in an interview that she walked out of her 10-year-old marriage which produced four children because her ex husband is gay.
Now living together with their children, Freeze shared photos of the 40th birthday party and wrote:
“I will like to appreciate the following people who came to celebrate the love of my life and queen of my heart as she turned 40. It was a wonderful birthday dinner at the prestigious Southern Sun hotel in Ikoyi and in attendance we had distinguished guests including:
With Peter Obi at the party
His Excellency former Governor of Anambra state Mr. Peter Obi
Celebrants mum Mrs. Maria Elechi,
Mr. Louie Duke,
Mr. Adeola and Slim Olobe Arije
Mr. Mannie and Grace Essien.
Captain Stilo Oni.
Captain Usoro and Dami Essien.
Mrs Irene Iwerebon.
Miss Fifi Oniwo.”