- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Veteran broadcaster, Tunde Alabi is the latest victim of foreign currency exchange scam that has been a regular occurrence in Lagos.
Read his ordeal and public warning below.
Don’t change foreign currency in front of Airport Hotel, IKEJA. Don’t !Don’t. !
I changed an amount from dollars to naira yesterday. I then drove drove into Allen avenue a 5 minute drive into MTN office without getting down from the car. Behold almost 50% of the money had disappeared.
This morning a friend called me. And I narrated what happened. He laughed and told me this experience yesterday. He was staying at Airport hotel, changed money from inside his car by the petrol station just as I did, he got to computer village to buy phone. Behold 100k had disappeared.
He even went back to meet the guys but they said they never met him in their life.
Incidentally both the people at the MTN office and the staff of Airport hotel told both of us separately that it’s a daily occurrence. That when people change money in front of the airport hotel certain amount must disappear in your pocket. Do you know anybody with the same experience ????