- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Veteran broadcaster, Tunde Alabi is the latest victim of foreign currency exchange scam that has been a regular occurrence in Lagos.
Read his ordeal and public warning below.
Don’t change foreign currency in front of Airport Hotel, IKEJA. Don’t !Don’t. !
I changed an amount from dollars to naira yesterday. I then drove drove into Allen avenue a 5 minute drive into MTN office without getting down from the car. Behold almost 50% of the money had disappeared.
This morning a friend called me. And I narrated what happened. He laughed and told me this experience yesterday. He was staying at Airport hotel, changed money from inside his car by the petrol station just as I did, he got to computer village to buy phone. Behold 100k had disappeared.
He even went back to meet the guys but they said they never met him in their life.
Incidentally both the people at the MTN office and the staff of Airport hotel told both of us separately that it’s a daily occurrence. That when people change money in front of the airport hotel certain amount must disappear in your pocket. Do you know anybody with the same experience ????