- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Try these 4 tricks if you want to save more money today
To be honest, it is not so easy to save money of one hasn’t formed the habit of spending less and saving more. But you can trick yourself into doing it
Everyone knows the importance of savings, but the only problem they have with it is their lack of discipline to set aside some money for future use.
To be honest, it is not so easy to save money of one hasn’t formed the habit of spending less and saving more. But you can trick yourself into doing it.
However, if you really want to make savings a habit, you can try these tips to trick yourself into saving.
1. Delay your purchase
Whenever you feel like buying an item, especially something you don’t really need, you might need to wait for sometime, then sleep on it.
With this, you’ll be able to determine if that item is a need or a want. If it’s a want, the desire for it might fade after delaying it.
ALSO READ:5 Tips to Save Cash While traveling