- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Try these 4 tricks if you want to save more money today
To be honest, it is not so easy to save money of one hasn’t formed the habit of spending less and saving more. But you can trick yourself into doing it
Everyone knows the importance of savings, but the only problem they have with it is their lack of discipline to set aside some money for future use.
To be honest, it is not so easy to save money of one hasn’t formed the habit of spending less and saving more. But you can trick yourself into doing it.
However, if you really want to make savings a habit, you can try these tips to trick yourself into saving.
1. Delay your purchase
Whenever you feel like buying an item, especially something you don’t really need, you might need to wait for sometime, then sleep on it.
With this, you’ll be able to determine if that item is a need or a want. If it’s a want, the desire for it might fade after delaying it.
ALSO READ:5 Tips to Save Cash While traveling