Try these 4 tricks if you want to save more money today
To be honest, it is not so easy to save money of one hasn’t formed the habit of spending less and saving more. But you can trick yourself into doing it
Everyone knows the importance of savings, but the only problem they have with it is their lack of discipline to set aside some money for future use.
To be honest, it is not so easy to save money of one hasn’t formed the habit of spending less and saving more. But you can trick yourself into doing it.
However, if you really want to make savings a habit, you can try these tips to trick yourself into saving.
1. Delay your purchase
Whenever you feel like buying an item, especially something you don’t really need, you might need to wait for sometime, then sleep on it.
With this, you’ll be able to determine if that item is a need or a want. If it’s a want, the desire for it might fade after delaying it.
ALSO READ:5 Tips to Save Cash While traveling
- COVID-19: Chinese medical team arrives Nigeria
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- Five Nigerians test positive for coronavirus in China
- Bobrisky leaves little to the imagination as he flaunts his transformed body in bikini
- Coronavirus: Chinese doctors can’t attend to our patients, NMA, NARD insist
- Apostle Oritsejafor rains curses on Nigerians donating to FG to fight coronavirus
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men
- 11 Nigerian Child stars of the 90s and 00s you won’t recognise today — #2 is married, #1 is the popular cheerful giver
- Naira Marley’s fans defy lockdown, storm court to show support to him
- ASAP mob rapper, Chynna Rogers dies suddenly at 25