Try these 4 tricks if you want to save more money today
To be honest, it is not so easy to save money of one hasn’t formed the habit of spending less and saving more. But you can trick yourself into doing it
Everyone knows the importance of savings, but the only problem they have with it is their lack of discipline to set aside some money for future use.
To be honest, it is not so easy to save money of one hasn’t formed the habit of spending less and saving more. But you can trick yourself into doing it.
However, if you really want to make savings a habit, you can try these tips to trick yourself into saving.
1. Delay your purchase
Whenever you feel like buying an item, especially something you don’t really need, you might need to wait for sometime, then sleep on it.
With this, you’ll be able to determine if that item is a need or a want. If it’s a want, the desire for it might fade after delaying it.
ALSO READ:5 Tips to Save Cash While traveling
- Church of Satan at Ohafia, Abia State destroyed and founder arrested
- Govt reacts to viral video of a Nigerian National tortured in Pakistan over debt of a suspected drug deal
- Man cries for help as he’s tortured in the Middle East after his uncle used him as collateral and absconded
- CAC pastor arrested for raping, impregnating daughter thrice in Ogun
- Man who raped two-year-old girl sentenced to death in Kaduna
- Actors Guild of Nigeria visits Regina Daniels, names her baby “Nollywood Baby of the year”
- “He is my best friend not my lover”, Actress Adebimpe Oyebade debunks wedding Lateef Adedimeji