- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
Try these 4 tricks if you want to save more money today
To be honest, it is not so easy to save money of one hasn’t formed the habit of spending less and saving more. But you can trick yourself into doing it
Everyone knows the importance of savings, but the only problem they have with it is their lack of discipline to set aside some money for future use.
To be honest, it is not so easy to save money of one hasn’t formed the habit of spending less and saving more. But you can trick yourself into doing it.
However, if you really want to make savings a habit, you can try these tips to trick yourself into saving.
1. Delay your purchase
Whenever you feel like buying an item, especially something you don’t really need, you might need to wait for sometime, then sleep on it.
With this, you’ll be able to determine if that item is a need or a want. If it’s a want, the desire for it might fade after delaying it.
ALSO READ:5 Tips to Save Cash While traveling