- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole makes terrible English blunder (Watch Video)
The video below shows the chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole making a terrible English blunder while addressing the press.
It’s quite funny.
Watch video below:
Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole (born 4 April 1952) is a Nigerian politician. He is the current national chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC) political party. He was the Governor of Edo State, Nigeria on the platform of the Action Congress from November 2008 to November 2016 and he was the president of Nigeria Labour Congress during President Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration.
Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole was born on 4 April 1952 at Iyamho, near Auchi in Edo State. He was born Muslim but was led to Christianity by his late wife Clara who died of cancer aged 54. He is Catholic and his Christian name is Eric. After his secondary education, he obtained a job with the Arewa Textiles Company, where he was elected union secretary. He became a full-time trade union organizer in 1975. – wikipedia