- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole makes terrible English blunder (Watch Video)
The video below shows the chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole making a terrible English blunder while addressing the press.
It’s quite funny.
Watch video below:
Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole (born 4 April 1952) is a Nigerian politician. He is the current national chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC) political party. He was the Governor of Edo State, Nigeria on the platform of the Action Congress from November 2008 to November 2016 and he was the president of Nigeria Labour Congress during President Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration.
Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole was born on 4 April 1952 at Iyamho, near Auchi in Edo State. He was born Muslim but was led to Christianity by his late wife Clara who died of cancer aged 54. He is Catholic and his Christian name is Eric. After his secondary education, he obtained a job with the Arewa Textiles Company, where he was elected union secretary. He became a full-time trade union organizer in 1975. – wikipedia