- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole makes terrible English blunder (Watch Video)
The video below shows the chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole making a terrible English blunder while addressing the press.
It’s quite funny.
Watch video below:
Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole (born 4 April 1952) is a Nigerian politician. He is the current national chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC) political party. He was the Governor of Edo State, Nigeria on the platform of the Action Congress from November 2008 to November 2016 and he was the president of Nigeria Labour Congress during President Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration.
Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole was born on 4 April 1952 at Iyamho, near Auchi in Edo State. He was born Muslim but was led to Christianity by his late wife Clara who died of cancer aged 54. He is Catholic and his Christian name is Eric. After his secondary education, he obtained a job with the Arewa Textiles Company, where he was elected union secretary. He became a full-time trade union organizer in 1975. – wikipedia