- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Remains of the nine Corps members who drowned in River Salihu Dogo at Mayo Selbe in Gashaka Local Government Area of Taraba State last Sunday, were today, conveyed back to their various states for burial.
A cross section of Corps members converged at the Specialist Hospital, Jalingo to pay their last respect to the departed colleagues.
Sharing the photos today, one of the Corps member, Ezebuihe Charles, wrote:
“We came to taraba state together with the intention of going together but death took nine of you away from us. They obeyed the call to serve their fathers land not knowing that death was also calling. The news your drowning brought great shock to us. Death you have done your worst to us.
Their families bid them fare well to serve their fathers land, now they are being brought home in lifeless state. To their families, may God grant you the grace to bear the lost and to our falling hero’s, may your souls find peace with God.”