- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Remains of the nine Corps members who drowned in River Salihu Dogo at Mayo Selbe in Gashaka Local Government Area of Taraba State last Sunday, were today, conveyed back to their various states for burial.
A cross section of Corps members converged at the Specialist Hospital, Jalingo to pay their last respect to the departed colleagues.
Sharing the photos today, one of the Corps member, Ezebuihe Charles, wrote:
“We came to taraba state together with the intention of going together but death took nine of you away from us. They obeyed the call to serve their fathers land not knowing that death was also calling. The news your drowning brought great shock to us. Death you have done your worst to us.
Their families bid them fare well to serve their fathers land, now they are being brought home in lifeless state. To their families, may God grant you the grace to bear the lost and to our falling hero’s, may your souls find peace with God.”