- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Remains of the nine Corps members who drowned in River Salihu Dogo at Mayo Selbe in Gashaka Local Government Area of Taraba State last Sunday, were today, conveyed back to their various states for burial.
A cross section of Corps members converged at the Specialist Hospital, Jalingo to pay their last respect to the departed colleagues.
Sharing the photos today, one of the Corps member, Ezebuihe Charles, wrote:
“We came to taraba state together with the intention of going together but death took nine of you away from us. They obeyed the call to serve their fathers land not knowing that death was also calling. The news your drowning brought great shock to us. Death you have done your worst to us.
Their families bid them fare well to serve their fathers land, now they are being brought home in lifeless state. To their families, may God grant you the grace to bear the lost and to our falling hero’s, may your souls find peace with God.”