- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Remains of the nine Corps members who drowned in River Salihu Dogo at Mayo Selbe in Gashaka Local Government Area of Taraba State last Sunday, were today, conveyed back to their various states for burial.
A cross section of Corps members converged at the Specialist Hospital, Jalingo to pay their last respect to the departed colleagues.
Sharing the photos today, one of the Corps member, Ezebuihe Charles, wrote:
“We came to taraba state together with the intention of going together but death took nine of you away from us. They obeyed the call to serve their fathers land not knowing that death was also calling. The news your drowning brought great shock to us. Death you have done your worst to us.
Their families bid them fare well to serve their fathers land, now they are being brought home in lifeless state. To their families, may God grant you the grace to bear the lost and to our falling hero’s, may your souls find peace with God.”