- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
I want a rich and handsome man for marriage – Actress Damilola Aina
Talented and financially stable actress, Damilola Aina has revealed the kind of man she would love to get marry to when she decides to end being single.
According to Damilo Aina, when it comes to marriage she would always go for a handsome man to compliment her. The man also has to be financially well balanced.
“I want a man who understands who I’m. He must be physically very ok. In fact, he has to be handsome, good looking, fine, sweet guy. He must be intellectually sound. He must have something up there. He has to be financially capable too. He can’t be poor oh, so even if I have my own money, when the children start coming, he must spend money,” she said
Damilola also beckoned on her colleagues to be careful of the kind of private information they put out on social media.
“Honestly, some things are meant to be known to you and family alone and not for the world via social media. In a way, it is drastically contributing to the crash of marriages and relationships. Let private things remain private. You can post fashion, style, and the likes, but relationship matters should be off the public eyes,” she chipped.