- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
My parents’ separation was a very difficult period for me – Juliana Olayode “Toyo baby”
Few days ago, actress Olayode Juliana expressed how excited she is knowing that her parents who were separated for 17 years are getting back together again.
Taking the good news to social media, Olayode Juliana wrote:
“I know that my Rebirth Fam would be able to relate more with what I am about to share . Gosh , where do I start ? My heart is racing . I still can ’ t believe it. I have prayed for it to happen for 17 years . At some point , I stopped praying about it because nothing changed , things only got worse .
My elder sisters called for a meeting , and between us , we wanted to reconcile my mum and dad but we didn ’ t tell them about it. I was so afraid . I wondered if they would come or if our plans to bring them back together would work . So , three days before the meeting , I started praying about it. I started imagining them together . I was just doing everything by faith.
“On Sunday morning, I had cold feet . I was so afraid . “God , please do it this time ”, was my prayer when I entered my late sister ’ s house for the meeting . It was a VERY long process but they made up . They hugged each other and looked into each other ’ s eyes and started laughing . Then my mum started crying and my siblings and I joined in the tears of joy .
I ’ m still in shock .
So fam, wedding bells are ringing ; there is nothing God cannot do. Don’ t stop praying . Don’ t stop believing . He will do it in his own time …
I join my faith with everyone whose parents are divorced or separated for whatever reason and I declare that the same God who answered my prayer after 17 years will do yours if you so desire ( Amen )”
Speaking to Saturday Beats, the actress spoke about how she and her siblings have always wanted their parents to come back together .
“My parents were not aware of the whole plan ; they didn ’ t know they were going to see each other and we are happy they eventually reconciled, ”
“Like I said in my book , it was very difficult not seeing my parents together . Going to school and coming back to meet only mummy or Daddy ; I have always prayed about it as a child , that was always my little prayer to God . It happened when I stopped trusting God about it and I just believed that in God ’ s time , he would make it happen, and I am happy they reconciled.