- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Nollywood Actors, Zubby Michael, Emeka Enyiocha ‘Fight’ Dirty on Set (photos)
Nollywood talented act, Zubby Michael, has utilized the opportunity open to him to make a name in the industry and that he has been utilizing to the fullest.
The actor is one face that is virtually seen in all Nollywood movies because of his dexterity and how to puts in all his energy at interpreting his roles.
In fact, he has given some of his male colleagues a tough run for their money and he is ever ready to ensure that he maintains that top position.
He loves playing the role of the bad child and he keys into the character that has made some people feel he is actually what he plays on screen.
The actor is currently on a movie set with fellow actor, Emeka Enyiocha, and they are not finding things funny at all as they are on each other’s neck over the king’s position in the family.
Trust me, when this movie comes out, it will be a banger that will families laughing and wanting more.