- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Man sneaks into hospital ward, makes love to sick wife
The man, who is a prominent restaurant owner in the city was reported to have argued with the hospital nurses in the middle of the night and insisted he should be allowed to see his wife in the female ward.
He eventually got in and went on to have sex with his wife, in the presence of 10 other patients in the ward.
The Medical Director of the hospital, Amadeus Shamu, confirmed the incident to iHarare and said that the hospital has since instituted investigations.
Shamu said, “It was around 3am that patients who were disturbed by the noise coming from the ecstatic couple reported to the nurses that there was sex in the ward. The nurses summoned a security guard who got the man out of the ward.”
The investigation also revealed that the wife had told the nurses that her husband was abusive and she might be beaten if she refused to accept his sexual overtures.
“I could not refuse to have sex with him because I could have been beaten in the presence of patients because he is very violent,” the woman told the nurses.