- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Here are 3 things that lead to sexual frustration in your relationship
In a relationship or marriage, partners need to always communicate their needs and remain open about what they like and do not like.
Sexual frustration is what you get when there is a difference between what you aim for during sex, and what you actually get out of the experience.
In a relationship or marriage, partners need to always communicate their needs and remain open about what they like and do not like. Without that, sexual frustration could set in and disrupt the balance and harmony between the couples.
In order that this disruption does not happen in your relationship, here are three things you need to know and practice.
1. Do what your partner likes
Sexual frustration is easy to get when a partner refuses to do what the other likes. The thing about sex is that one size does not fit all. And what pleases one woman won’t necessarily please another woman. Same thing goes for men.
The key to sexual satisfaction between partners is for each person to learn the unique things that heightens the pleasure for the other, and to be sensitive enough to do them.
Pleasing your partner has to be an intentional act and learning about their needs and fantasies is one of the ways to make it happen.