Here are 3 things that lead to sexual frustration in your relationship
In a relationship or marriage, partners need to always communicate their needs and remain open about what they like and do not like.
Sexual frustration is what you get when there is a difference between what you aim for during sex, and what you actually get out of the experience.
In a relationship or marriage, partners need to always communicate their needs and remain open about what they like and do not like. Without that, sexual frustration could set in and disrupt the balance and harmony between the couples.
In order that this disruption does not happen in your relationship, here are three things you need to know and practice.
1. Do what your partner likes
Sexual frustration is easy to get when a partner refuses to do what the other likes. The thing about sex is that one size does not fit all. And what pleases one woman won’t necessarily please another woman. Same thing goes for men.
The key to sexual satisfaction between partners is for each person to learn the unique things that heightens the pleasure for the other, and to be sensitive enough to do them.
Pleasing your partner has to be an intentional act and learning about their needs and fantasies is one of the ways to make it happen.
- Funke Akindele, Oluwo of Iwo, Seyi Makinde and other ‘clowns of Covid-19’
- 8 Nollywood actresses with smoking addiction — #5 is Asthmatic
- Three Nigerian nationals arrested in India with 2.4 Kg of heroin
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- BREAKING: Court sentences Funke Akindele, husband to 14-day community service
- Pastor Ashimolowo speaks on 5G and Anti-Christ, counters Pastors Chris
- 9 Cameroonian migrants arrested for illegal entry into Cross River state
- MTN Nigeria tested 5G without license in Abuja, Lagos, Calabar; First trial powered by Huawei, others
- FG locked down Lagos and Abuja so they can install 5G network, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome insists
- Coronavirus: We’ve finally found the cure – Chinese govt