- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Tonto Dikeh denies sleeping with South African pastor for money
A couple of weeks ago, news went round social media that actress Tonto Dikeh was involved with controversial South African pastor, Shepherd Bushiri.
Recall back in May, Tonto was in Bushiri’s church, Enlightened Christian Gathering church, where she spoke at the church’s Youth conference.
Recating to laims she slept with the pastor, Tonto wrote on IG;
”A certain story has been brought to my notice. I was however, unable to respond due to my busy schedule. That was a particularly busy week for me as my focus was on several of my charity events. It was the World celebration against HUMAN TRAFFICKING week and as a NAPTIP AMBASSADOR I was actively busy.
Firstly, I want to state that I do not write this in favour of anyone but to Make my son proud when he grows up… A while ago I was contacted by a church in South Africa through the churchs administration representative by name Brenda.
I was contacted for a YOUTH seminar and I requested to bring along a couple of people with me which included my makeup artist @vugo24 , family and a friend who had always adored the gospel of this said church… I was paid an appearance fee and out of the kindness of my heart, I shared a portion of my fee with Brenda, the above mentioned friend and my makeup artist.
I gave what I could each person at a time,Job was done I packed up and left back to being a mother and a humanitarian… I was never invited to S.A by any friend, nor was I introduced to the church by a friend in NIGERIA or outside the country for my visitation… I really would have let this slide but I cannot be silent and have my good name tarnished and be linked with such horrible and shameful act. I can not speak for anyone else but myself…
A warning to whosoever is behind this falsehood, peddling all these malicious rumours, I would advice you to stop. There are things I wouldn’t take likely especially now as a mom. I do not want to be roped in with the names of people who do this(Sleep with pastor) scandalous act…
I Go to church to serve my God and could care less about anyone else. Going to church is an avenue where I contact with my creator and not do otherwise… I am a Christian, I am GROWING each day in GODS VINE yard but I wouldn’t sit and watch my good name go up in flames over a malicious EVIL story…
BEWARE… TOO LATE TO FAIL NOW GUYS,GIVE UP!!