- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Messi misses out as Ronaldo, Modric and Salah make final three-man list for the 2017/18 UEFA Men’s Player of the Year award
After an incredible debut season at Liverpool, Africa’s best player, Mohamed Salah has been shortlisted in the final three-man list for the 2017/18 UEFA Men’s Player of the Year award.
How were the #UEFAawards nominees shortlisted?
Who were the rest of the top ten?
🔻 UEFA Men's Player of the Year: the lowdown 🔻
— UEFA Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) August 20, 2018
Salah, who was named PFA Player of the Year after his successful debut campaign in the Premier League, scored 44 goals for Liverpool last season, while Ronaldo scored 27 La Liga goals to add to his 15 in the Champions League.
The Portugal forward is the current holder of the award having won it three times in the past four seasons.