- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
Here 6 reasons Why your nipples hurt
For one, your nipples are super-sensitive (they’re a top erogenous zone, after all)-but there’s pain that feels good and pain that, well, feels like pain.
2. You have ‘jogger’s nipple.’
If you work out regularly or are training for a long endurance event like a marathon, experiencing chafing or irritation from clothing such as a sports bra isn’t that uncommon-TBH, it’s almost a rite of passage.
Dweck advises wearing a well-fitting, good-quality sports bra and using an anti-chafing balm such as Body Glide to prevent irritation.
But you don’t have to be a runner to get “jogger’s nipple”-it can happen in everyday clothes too. “I’ve also had patients wearing poor-fitting lace bras and such who wind up with rashes or sensitivity because it’s rubbing the nipple all day long,” Sassie says.
If that’s the case, it might be worth going through your intimates drawer to figure out if it’s really worth keeping some of those pretty, yet too itchy, bras around.