- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Three APC local government chairmen, from Zamfara state, Nigeria, have died in an auto crash in Saudi Arabia.
Alh. Jafarau Gidan Sambo of Kaura Namoda LGA, Alh. Mudi Mallamawa of Shinkafi LGA, and Alh. Abdullahi Shugaba Ruwan Dorowa of Maru LGA were travelling with other pilgrims from Makkah to Madina when the vehicle they were in was involved in an accident at about 3a.m. today.
Three of the passengers survived while the three named above died.
Their remains are with Saudi Authorities for Funeral arrangement after all the necessary documentation.