- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Drake and Meek Mill Beef Is Officially Over
During the Boston leg of his ongoing Aubrey and the Three Amigos Tour, which held last night (September 8), Drake brought out his former nemesis, Meek Mill.
As Meek mounted the stage, he exchanged a quick hug and handshake with Drake and went on to perform his 2012 hit, ‘Dreams & Nightmares’.
— Word On Road (@WordOnRd) September 9, 2018
The Drake and Meek Mill beef stretches back to 2015 when Meek went o a Twitter low-out accusing the Canadian rapper of using ghostwriters. Consequently, Drake retailed with two diss tracks aimed at Meek, including the infamous “Back To Back” freestyle.
Drake marked the occasion on social media with an Instagram post.
View this post on Instagram
This really gave me peace of mind tonight. Healing and moving forward created one of the most electric and gratifying moments of my career. @meekmill I’m happy that you are home and that we could find our way back to our joint purpose 🙏🏽🙌🏽 (Cue the Kevin Garnett “anything is possible” adlib)