- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
Kidnapper Evans’ lawyer arrested in court today
Some police operatives on Wednesday morning arrested a lawyer, Olukoya Ogungbeje, at the Federal High Court in Lagos.
The Lawyer, Ogungbeje had represented the alleged billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, alias Evans.
Policemen said to be from the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, swooped on the lawyer as he parked his car at the Federal High Court in Ikoyi on Wednesday morning.
Ogungbeje, who was billed to appear before the vacation judge, Justice Muslim Hassan, was immediately whisked off by the policemen.
Another interesting topic; Police beat lawyer to pulp for defending client