- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Kidnapper Evans’ lawyer arrested in court today
Some police operatives on Wednesday morning arrested a lawyer, Olukoya Ogungbeje, at the Federal High Court in Lagos.
The Lawyer, Ogungbeje had represented the alleged billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, alias Evans.
Policemen said to be from the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, swooped on the lawyer as he parked his car at the Federal High Court in Ikoyi on Wednesday morning.
Ogungbeje, who was billed to appear before the vacation judge, Justice Muslim Hassan, was immediately whisked off by the policemen.
Another interesting topic; Police beat lawyer to pulp for defending client