- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Kidnapper Evans’ lawyer arrested in court today
Some police operatives on Wednesday morning arrested a lawyer, Olukoya Ogungbeje, at the Federal High Court in Lagos.
The Lawyer, Ogungbeje had represented the alleged billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, alias Evans.
Policemen said to be from the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, swooped on the lawyer as he parked his car at the Federal High Court in Ikoyi on Wednesday morning.
Ogungbeje, who was billed to appear before the vacation judge, Justice Muslim Hassan, was immediately whisked off by the policemen.
Another interesting topic; Police beat lawyer to pulp for defending client