- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Wema says she likes a man who disciplines her, beats her up.
While attending her manager Neema Ndepanya’s birthday celebrations in Salasala, Dar es Salam, Wema told Ijumaa Wikienda that she likes a man who would beat her up once in a while when she’s on the wrong.
“Napenda mwanaume anipe kipigo kidogo siyo mwanaume mnaishi miaka yote, halafu hata kukupiga kofi kidogo hakupigi,” in her native language
meaning; (I like a man who beats me up occasionally, not one I’d to spend several years with without hitting me, even just a slap) she said before breaking into laughter.
Related interesting topic; ‘This man is a bastard’ – Bobrisky calls out software engineer