- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Wema says she likes a man who disciplines her, beats her up.
While attending her manager Neema Ndepanya’s birthday celebrations in Salasala, Dar es Salam, Wema told Ijumaa Wikienda that she likes a man who would beat her up once in a while when she’s on the wrong.
“Napenda mwanaume anipe kipigo kidogo siyo mwanaume mnaishi miaka yote, halafu hata kukupiga kofi kidogo hakupigi,” in her native language
meaning; (I like a man who beats me up occasionally, not one I’d to spend several years with without hitting me, even just a slap) she said before breaking into laughter.
Related interesting topic; ‘This man is a bastard’ – Bobrisky calls out software engineer