- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Nigerian comedian Alibaba has exposed a Lagos based Pharmacy selling expired products on their shelves.
Alibaba shared a video revealing expired products on the shelves of a Lagos pharmacy that masked the real expired dates with a tag showing a date that shows the products are still valid.
This is one more reason I miss Prof Dora Akunyili… if our Agencies raided shelves of these places selling consumables, we will be a better country. Customs, NAFDAC, S.O.N… if they managed to pass the border, catch them in the store!!!!
Watch video below.
This is one more reason I miss Prof Dora Akunyili… if our Agencies raided shelves of these places selling consumables, we will be a better country. Customs, NAFDAC, S.O.N… if they managed to pass the border, catch them in the store!!!! pic.twitter.com/SLV7RfmKE9
— Alibabagcfr (@ALIBABAGCFR) August 17, 2019
Just recently, we reported that a Lagos-based cosmetic surgeon is allegedly on the run after the surgery on an ex-beauty queen resulted in her death.
Anu who is the owner of @med_contour on Instagram, (personal Instagram handle @sisi_any) was approached by Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam; a former beauty queen, for a BLL, liposuction and fat transfer on December 31, 2018, and got complications from it.