- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
4 things you should never do in a relationship
Don’t open up about your relationship on social media. Everyone doesn’t need to know everything because everyone is then allowed to have an opinion on your relationship.
Relationships are like a two-sided coin, sometimes it can be awesome. They can make you feel better traveling to your dream location and purchasing your dream car combined. But relationships can also be crappy at times.
But the bigger truth is that no one wants to start a relationship then find them ending in a mess.
That is why withinnigeria.com brings you these 4 things you should never do in a relationship.
1. Desist from putting your private affairs on social media
Don’t open up about your relationship on social media. Everyone doesn’t need to know everything because everyone is then allowed to have an opinion on your relationship. Unhappy people are waiting for you to be unhappy as well, don’t give them the satisfaction.