- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
4 things you should never do in a relationship
Don’t open up about your relationship on social media. Everyone doesn’t need to know everything because everyone is then allowed to have an opinion on your relationship.
Relationships are like a two-sided coin, sometimes it can be awesome. They can make you feel better traveling to your dream location and purchasing your dream car combined. But relationships can also be crappy at times.
But the bigger truth is that no one wants to start a relationship then find them ending in a mess.
That is why withinnigeria.com brings you these 4 things you should never do in a relationship.
1. Desist from putting your private affairs on social media
Don’t open up about your relationship on social media. Everyone doesn’t need to know everything because everyone is then allowed to have an opinion on your relationship. Unhappy people are waiting for you to be unhappy as well, don’t give them the satisfaction.