- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
According to a statement by the spokesman, Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja, Tope Elias-Fatile, Mr Abdullahi Wase, a non-career ambassador from Plateau State, had been sick for a while until his death on Friday night.
The late envoy would be buried in Doha at 7.00pm (local time) today.
“The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, received the news of his death with shock and prayed that God grant his family and the nation the fortitude to bear the great loss,” the statement added.