10 Simple Ways On How To Knot A Tie Step By Step (Photos)
That’s a moment where you are to show your skills on how to knot a tie. And here we will not only speak but also show how to knot a tie with pictures.
Suddenly your dad was offered a job in a respectable firm, a husband was called for an urgent meeting, and brother got late for a friend’s wedding? That’s a moment where you are to show your skills on how to knot a tie. And here we will not only speak but also show how to knot a tie with pictures.
HOW TO KNOT A TIE STEP BY STEP
We will explain to you how to tie the most popular tie knots and pictures will help you visually to understand the process. Are you ready? Let’s begin then.
1. KENT KNOT
This one is suitable for all types of neckties and collars.
- Place the tie so that the wide part is to the left hand and the narrow is to the right hand.
- Put the wide end under the narrow one to form a crosshair.
- Wrap the narrow side with the wide from left to right.
- Pull the wide end to the neck and hang it under the tie collar.
- Stretch it through the loop on the front side that just formed.
- Pull the wide end down and slightly tighten it.
- BREAKING: One million boys’ gang leader, Ebila shot dead in Ibadan
- Ned Nwoko reveals what is ‘common’ among Regina Daniels and five other wives
- Man arrested for holding American lover captive in Lagos hotel for 16 months
- Regina Daniels’ father ends rift with son-in-law, Ned Nwoko
- Photos from the naming ceremony of Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko’s son
- REVEALED: Identity of “ANDREW” who fled and left his brother for torture after a failed drug deal in Pakistan
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet