10 Simple Ways On How To Knot A Tie Step By Step (Photos)
That’s a moment where you are to show your skills on how to knot a tie. And here we will not only speak but also show how to knot a tie with pictures.
Suddenly your dad was offered a job in a respectable firm, a husband was called for an urgent meeting, and brother got late for a friend’s wedding? That’s a moment where you are to show your skills on how to knot a tie. And here we will not only speak but also show how to knot a tie with pictures.
HOW TO KNOT A TIE STEP BY STEP
We will explain to you how to tie the most popular tie knots and pictures will help you visually to understand the process. Are you ready? Let’s begin then.
1. KENT KNOT
This one is suitable for all types of neckties and collars.
- Place the tie so that the wide part is to the left hand and the narrow is to the right hand.
- Put the wide end under the narrow one to form a crosshair.
- Wrap the narrow side with the wide from left to right.
- Pull the wide end to the neck and hang it under the tie collar.
- Stretch it through the loop on the front side that just formed.
- Pull the wide end down and slightly tighten it.
- 8 Nollywood actresses with smoking addiction — #5 is Asthmatic
- Troll drags Moyo Lawal, says she is a ‘disgrace to womanhood’ for flaunting backside in see-through yoga pant
- Nigerian student expected to graduate in few weeks dies of coronavirus after being refused test in US
- Tacha shares stunning new photos as she appreciates Buhari for finally addressing the nation over coronavirus
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- BREAKING: Nigeria records second death from coronavirus
- BREAKING: Lagos discharges five coronavirus patients
- Popular Enugu based man, Nevo Mike Obiayo in trouble after video of his extra marital escapades leaked online
- 11 Nigerian Child stars of the 90s and 00s you won’t recognise today — #2 is married, #1 is the popular cheerful giver
- How I fought and murdered Covid-1, Coronavirus patient who was discharged today in Lagos shares her story