- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
The Juventus forward tweeted a picture of himself and son, Cristiano Ronaldo Junior, posing with a PlayStation 4 copy of the game, which arrived in a special edition with the tag line ‘champions rise’ which ties in with the game’s new Champions League license.
Ronaldo scored his first Serie A goals for the club over the weekend and probably has a few cheeky games of Ultimate Team or FIFA 19’s new Kick off party modes with his son to celebrate.
While Ronaldo appears proudly on the front cover in full Juventus kit, his £99million move to Italy must have caused EA Sports a few issues. Whilst changing the front cover should have been simple enough, there were worries that the transfer could have ruined Journey Mode. Another related story; Why Serie A is harder for Cristiano Ronaldo than LaLiga – Raul