- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
The Juventus forward tweeted a picture of himself and son, Cristiano Ronaldo Junior, posing with a PlayStation 4 copy of the game, which arrived in a special edition with the tag line ‘champions rise’ which ties in with the game’s new Champions League license.
Ronaldo scored his first Serie A goals for the club over the weekend and probably has a few cheeky games of Ultimate Team or FIFA 19’s new Kick off party modes with his son to celebrate.
While Ronaldo appears proudly on the front cover in full Juventus kit, his £99million move to Italy must have caused EA Sports a few issues. Whilst changing the front cover should have been simple enough, there were worries that the transfer could have ruined Journey Mode. Another related story; Why Serie A is harder for Cristiano Ronaldo than LaLiga – Raul