- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
The Juventus forward tweeted a picture of himself and son, Cristiano Ronaldo Junior, posing with a PlayStation 4 copy of the game, which arrived in a special edition with the tag line ‘champions rise’ which ties in with the game’s new Champions League license.
Ronaldo scored his first Serie A goals for the club over the weekend and probably has a few cheeky games of Ultimate Team or FIFA 19’s new Kick off party modes with his son to celebrate.
While Ronaldo appears proudly on the front cover in full Juventus kit, his £99million move to Italy must have caused EA Sports a few issues. Whilst changing the front cover should have been simple enough, there were worries that the transfer could have ruined Journey Mode. Another related story; Why Serie A is harder for Cristiano Ronaldo than LaLiga – Raul